SELLING Your Home/Land/Business
First: Don't just hire a Marketing Expert. Hire a MARKET EXPERT.
I am also an Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS) -- which means I am up to speed on our local luxury market trends, have proven experience selling our luxury property, and have access to a vast national network for resources and Buyer referrals. That doesnt mean that I'll only work with luxury homes. It does mean that I will treat YOU as though you are a million-dollar seller. BIG OR SMALL, I SELL IT ALL.
Second: Never forget that Marketing Exposure FEEDS THE LEADS.
I provide my clients with a comprehensive marketing plan and make the financial commitment to You that many agents are simply unable or unwilling to do. That's why I am unafraid to outline the highlights below for all to see. They are welcome to step up to the plate. When I say I go way beyond the "Passive P's," (Put it on the MLS, Put up a sign, Pray it sells), I mean it. I want your business. You want to SELL.
Agents are all competing for listings. Below are some of the commitments that stand me apart. If you are interviewing agents- ASK them- do they have their own website(s) in addition to the company's (increased exposure)? ASK them- will they provide ANY premium positioning? Where? ASK them- what target marketing are they willing to do? ASK them- are they on the upside of technical tools--for example do they use QR codes? Video Tours? 3-D Tours? Aerials? ASK them- what is their IDX solution? (Do they even know what it is?) How do they track their marketing exposure? Do they KNOW the market? How do they communicate ongoing market progress with YOU?
THE NUMBERS GAME
WANT MORE SHOWINGS?
TLC REAL ESTATE is PROUD that we offer a 50/50 split of our professional fee to Buyer Agents. That makes your home more enticing for Buyer Agents to show! Especially agents bringing their buyers from Greenville, Spartanburg, Columbia, Aiken, etc. More showings means you can pick the strongest buyer and make the most $$. If you are interviewing, ask the Agent what THEIR Buyer Agency payout policy is...you may be surprised at what you learn.
Excellent National/International/Local exposure on the top giant real estate aggregate sites--where you can have Premium Positioning as a "Featured Property" so your listing stands out.
· More Exposure on my two primary business websites and my 2 Lake Greenwood-specific sites. I have dozens of domain names and links driving traffic to these sites with my primary personal business site being www.ChangeYourView.net, plus the TLC Real Estate company site www.GreenwoodTLC.com. These are super mobile-media-friendly sites (for ipads, smartphones etc.) that FEATURE homes & land. I also have a few Lake Greenwood specific sites- i.e. www.SearchLakeGreenwood.com, www.myLakeGreenwood.com, www.LoveLakeGreenwood.com etc., where people can search just for Lake Greenwood listings.
· MLS Marketing: This is your listing's chance to shine. I AM A MEMBER OF BOTH THE GREENWOOD MLS and the GREENVILLE MLS for greater exposure! Agents are allowed up to 75 images on the Greenwood MLS. Many agents don't take advantage of this opportunity, but Buyers Want As Many Pictures as possible. I don't believe that the super-wide angle, super-saturated, over-exposed image truly showcases your home in the best light. I do take pride in providing quality appealing photography and thorough, helpful detailed information--because your MLS listings are targeting hundreds, even thousands of agents and their buyers thru our MLS IDX (Internet Data Exchange) feeds- alone a SUPERHUGE advantage over For-Sale-By-Owners.
· Aerial "Birds Eye" Pictures/Video: Will your property look fabulous from a higher elevation? It will depend on trees, location & background, but this is definitely a WOW factor- especially for lake homes, acreage homes, farms, homes that have beautiful landscaping, commercial properties, etc. This is a highly specialized service, limited to only the most appropriate properties, and dependent on the actual landscaping around (i.e. too many trees won't work).
· Virtual/VideoTours (VT): Open-plan homes can truly shine with a Virtual, Video or Visual Tour. Our MLS auto-creates a mini-VT, set to music with the 5 first pictures for each listing. As usual, my VTs go way beyond what 'everyone' does. I am a Zillow Premier Agent, so I have their tools to create an on-the-spot basic 360-tour. If your higher-end home fits-the-bill, (open plan, space, especially picturesque), I'll commit the time & $$ to a professionally created Virtual and/or Video Tour. VTs can be slide shows with a lot more photos than the MLS allows, video or a combo of formats. VTs are a great way to show potential buyers the special features, layout and "atmosphere" of your property. Picture beautiful aerial images or video of your property. Your VT will be posted on youtube, Tourbuzz, Vimeo, attached to the MLS, posted on TLC websites, attached to every possible search site that allows them. Awesome exposure!
· 3-D Tours: Every hear of 3-D mapping technology? It's pricey & takes quite a bit longer to do as the specialized camera maps out each room, but it is super cool! It creates a 3-D map of your interior- a floor-plan and a dollhouse view. Buyers LOVE this information tool as it lets the viewer zoom in and out & scrutinize your home's details, SO...this investment is best for detail-perfect homes that can live up to the scrutiny!
· Address Websites: Home for sale website. Yep. Your own. Likely only for higher-end properties. Subject to being able to get a good representative URL/address that makes searchable sense.
· youtube Channels: "Brokerkris" is my channel. I post all my virtual tours there. "TLC Real Estate" also has a youtube channel. Your property will be "out there!"
· QR Codes: Quick Response Codes, similar to barcodes, allow smartphone users to scan the "artwork" and have immediate access to the full listing information of Your Listing. We use them on signs, promos, flyers, postcards & advertising. If you are interviewing agents, ASK THEM if they are using QR Codes & how...!
· Online Advertising: I am always expIoring opportunities that get the best "return" for my clients. For example, I advertise online thru' a program that posts an ad that actually follows people from site to site & has a click-thru to the website and Your Listing. Whether you think it's creepy or cool, it works. It runs my ad on 100s of the nation's top sites, ensuring buyers and sellers see my "digital sign" wherever they go online. It's like a bus ad or a billboard on steroids! This ad pops up regularly on all kinds of diverse sites ranging from nytimes.com, msn.com, sportsyahoo.com, forbes.com and finance.yahoo.com to usatoday, youtube, foxnews, abcnews, nbcnews and even amazon.com! When they click-thru- they have access to Your Listing info. Find me...find you!
Reach the People!
Exposure Feeds the Leads! TLC Real Estate is one of the very few local agencies that are members of LISTHUB as a Premium Brokerage. We joined in 2015 and have remained a loyal client to ensure you have the best exposure and information. Your listing will be syndicated through LISTHUB to hundreds of prominent real estate websites, ranging from major area newspaper and TV websites across the nation, to strategic marketing sites to international platforms. WOW! And, we can TRACK your listing's success in the market. YOU will share in the marketing analysis and get a weekly report, cumulative over time. This isn't a report from just one real estate portal- it's a compilation report outlining your property's exposure success across multiple online portals. This is a great tool for gauging the market and absolutely BLOWS THE WINDOWS out of For-Sale-By-Owner.
EXCELLENT EXPOSURE ON THE TOP PORTALS
Your property will be presented in the TOP major real estate portals, each with their own IDX (Internet Data Exchange) feeds to hundreds of unique real estate sites. We're talking potential "better" exposure to MILLIONS of unique visitors every month, thru paid-accounts with each of these sites. Visit these sites -- see which of our area agents have made these huge commitments to their clients...and to how many, IF any.
· REALTOR.com: THE most accurate, national/international real estate MLS search site. You'll get multiple pix, full copy and fast response lead generation.
· Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, YahooHomes.com Your listing has excellent exposure on ALL the major real estate portals.
· Directories: I have been found thru' a vast variety of respected directories, ie. Linked-in --THE Professional Network, duPont Registry, Unique Homes, Fine Homes International, City Directory, Covington Whos' Who, Real Estate Agent, and of course, locally thru' our several Chambers of Commerce. When folks can find me, they may refer your buyer, or find Your Listing. Find me...find you!
I am a CRS, Certified Residential Specialist. We have The Most Comprehesive and Successful Referral Network in the industry. Agents across the globe refer Buyers to me...and hopefully to Your Listing. I pay a generous 25% out of my paycheck to other agencies for referring their buyers to me. Hey, if you are moving to another area, I can set you up with another experienced, knowlegeable CRS agent to help you get where you want to go. Believe me, you WANT to work with an experienced agent when relocating!
· Greenwood Chamber of Commerce: Many folks considering relocating to this area will first check out our busy Chamber's website. I am an Agent Sponsor with click-thru' to my ChangeYourView.net website and Your Listing. TLC Real Estate, the company as a whole, is also a member with click-thru to GreenwoodTLC.com and Your Listing. See how many agents have made this commitment to their clients. Chamber membership means Networking with people who have jobs, businesses and money, and know people with jobs, businesses and money. Chambers help people refer local business, and help new people relocate here!
· Laurens Chamber of Commerce: I am also a member of the Laurens County Chamber of Commerce for the same reasons!
· Abbeville Chamber of Commerce: I am also a member of the Abbeville County Chamber of Commerce for the same reasons!
· Newberry Chamber of Commerce: I am also a member of the Newberry County Chamber of Commerce for the same reasons!
· Greenwood Newcomers Guide: For several years, TLC has committed big $$ to be a part of the Greenwood Chamber Newcomers Relocation Guide, a comprehensive print and online resource, MASS distributed by the Chamber and available from its website- with direct click-thru to TLC's website and therefore Your Listing. Only a few Agencies have ever made this high level commitment.
· Greenwood County Community Guide: The County discovered that loads of folks are also looking for relocation information on the County's website, so the tourism division of the County incorporated a special video section to introduce Greenwood County and selected businesses to visitors. Of course, TLC has had our own promo geared towards helping Buyers.
· Area Info Videos: TLC puts great effort into informing Buyers about our area in general. We have invested in a couple of short generic TLC Real Estate- Town Lake Country videos that are promoted across the media board. We have an EXPLORE GREENWOOD video promoting our diversified real estate. We have a LOVE YOUR LAKE LIFE Lake Greenwood promo video. We have a LOVE YOUR GOLF LIFE video promoting golf & golf homes. They all link to our websites and Your Listing.
· I can do company-relocation, which means Relocation & Referral companies can search me out to help their buyer- employees relocating to this area. It also means I can help YOU with your relocation to another place. Just tell your employers you have an agent. I am trained and prepared to perform all the nuances of the relocation process- the owner & corporate paperwork, strategic marketing, home prep, weekly market reports, etc.
· Lake Marketing: TLC- THE LAKE CONNECTION. With beautiful Lake Greenwood at my back door, I specialize in lake marketing with Premium Positioning/Spotlight status on the #1 site Lakehouse.com, (see link at bottom of page) but I also maintain paid accounts with several popular strategic sites. Your lake property will have superior exposure to boaters, fishermen, naturalists, executives, buyers looking for primary homes, second homes, simple weekenders, fixer-uppers, and buyers who want LAND--essentially... all lake lovers. From fishing cabins to top-end luxury homes, I am a Lake Greenwood Pro.
· Golf Marketing: I offer Premium Positioning on the premier golf real estate site, Golfhomes.com, to highlight your golf parcel or golf community home.
· Land Marketing: TLC- TOWN LAKE COUNTRY. Your parcel, acreage, or home with acreage will be targeted to the appropriate audiences- Lake folks? Hunters? Investors? The future gentleman farmer? Outdoor rec enthusiasts, equestrian audiences, timber companies, developers, builders etc. Everything LAND.
· Luxury Marketing: TLC- THE LUXURY COLLECTION. I have been selling Luxury Homes for more than a decade. Certified as a Fine Homes International Specialist and an Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS), I am also an "Elite Agent" w/ the exclusive dupontRegistry.com Luxury Home group and a Luxury Agent Resource on Unique Homes.com. These connections allow me to reach an amazingly affluent audience. Don't think your luxury home can compete with multi-million dollar estates? You might be surprised what this level of buyer may be looking for-- privacy in a smaller town, a quiet getaway w/ convenient amenities etc. Find me...find Your Listing. These are very pricey options, reserved for the very top end of our market, but wow, what an audience! We can discuss our options.
· Commercial Marketing: TLC- Top Line Commercial. I have accounts with Loopnet, Co-Star, CIMLS, Crexi and several resources at my fingertips to give your commercial property the kind of local/national/international exposure you need. Don't forget networking with Chambers & Economic development groups.
· Hospitality Marketing: This overlaps commercial, but may have its own niche audience. For example, there are numerous websites trying to make advertising money posting B&Bs & Inns for sale. I know which the best ones are, and we can review our options.
· Vintage/Historical Marketing: Again, a niche audience and a lot of websites vying for money. We'll do it right.
· Classified Marketing: Not a fit for every property, but certainly an important tool. I have accounts with numerous classified sites, ranging from Craig's List to our local online newspaper Index Journal & online classified site GwdToday.com.
BUSINESS & LOCAL NETWORKING!
I am a big fan of networking and I'm always connecting with potential buyers or folks who may know a potential buyer. You never know where your buyer is going to come from. Some examples: TLC is a member of several local chambers because they offer great networking opportunities- people with businesses know people. We are often the only brokerage committed to work the annual Greenwood Home & Garden Show. TLC Real Estate has often participated in the Self Regional Healthcare Employee Discount Program - putting our listings in front of all their 1500 employees. We are always finding opportunities to connect with small, big & especially NEW businesses setting up here. I'll ask you to Network too- tell friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers that your home in the market. Even if they aren't interested, they may know someone who is. Send them to me! I will take care of your interest and your referrals with 'TLC.'
No doubt, King of the internet search. TLC Real Estate Greenwood SC is all over it. Google. Google Business. Google Maps. TLC websites. Facebook. Yelp. Individual Listings. youtube. Google us>Find Your Listing. So is Kristen Andersen, TLC Real Estate ....
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Your Listing gets exposure through Facebook and other social media platforms. TLC Real Estate has a business page. I have an additional personal business page - Kristen Andersen, Greenwood TLC Real Estate. I am also a member of Linked-In and Alignable, both professional online networking systems for referrals with links to my website and Your Listing. People find me; they find your listing! I even dabble with Twitter (@mylakeGWD), Pinterest & Instagram.
· Real Estate Publications: Print advertising sells less than 1% of homes. Although I occasionally run a special promo, these publications rarely actually sell homes and aren't timely or accurate with monthly publishing. There are much more effective platforms to promote your property!
· Mobile Devices: Both ChangeYourView.net and GreewnoodTLC.com wesbites are mobile/device-friendly, so, of course, I include QR codes (Quick Response) wherever I can for each listing! The majority of Americans now have smartphones- a quick smartphone scan or a quick text will bring up your entire listing in a mobile-friendly presentation - ALL your details, ALL your pictures & of course, my contact info! Yes - I can 'capture' the lead for follow-up.
· Print promos. OK, snail-mailing postcards is old-fashioned and expensive. But, it's also a great way to find out if anyone in your neighborhood might like to bring in a family, friend or co-worker. Sometimes if your home has a unique feature, for example hunting land, I might do a mail-out to properties that are similar to yours, but not necessarily in your neighborhood—because "like minds" know "like minds." I will also do a "Jump Start" program advertising your home in the local Index Journal paper for FOUR consecutive weekends, Fri/Sat/Sun. We do 'dabble' in various local and organizational print 'rags,' ie., see occasional ads in Greenwood's local Options magazine, among others. Find TLC, they'll find you.
· Real Estate Flyers: IF HOME IS OCCUPIED, I'll design attractive and colorful info flyers that you can hand out wherever you want & I'll attach an information box to the For Sale sign so that passers-by can find out details about your home. QR coded of course! (This is not an option for vacant homes, as vacant flyer boxes only annoy Buyers.) For in the home, I'll prepare a detailed Showing Binder so when other agents are showing, they'll have complete information and take-aways for the Buyer.
· Signs: TLC signs are easy to see, read & remember, with the ability to show additional rider information--like Home Warranty offered or Quick Response codes or property special features. If your community requires special signage-- no problem-- we probably already have signage, and if not- we'll get it done per requirements.
· Public Open Houses & Realtor Tours: We will discuss the merits of these options. A lot has to do with location. What may a good idea for one, may not be appropriate for another. Best for in-town properties.
· Misc. promos: I am always looking for unique ways to promote my business, my primary website and therefore Your Listing. Promos range from fun radio campaigns (don't laugh, I'll sing you my 30 second jingle, or my several Be Happy promos) and print ads, to community event sponsorship, to get the website and phone numbers out there. Donation Funds are tight with my massive marketing plan, but I have managed to commit time and/or funds to Keep Greenwood County Beautiful, Greenwood Cancer Fund, the Gwd Humane Society, Habitat for Humanity and Adopt a Highway. TLC remains committed as a top sponsor for the annual Lake Greenwood Clean-up Blitz and is a Fleet Admiral Sponsor for non-profit Connect Lake Greenwood. All helping me to help you while helping them. Cool, huh? My websites have been promoted on all sorts of goofy items-- coolies, grocery tapes, prescription bags, t-shirts, give-away goodies etc. I'm out there. For you.
· GOT IDEAS? My marketing is not limited to this plan only and I am always open for new approaches in an always challenging market. I believe these commitments, however, match or beat any agent in this area. Believe me, I will do my best for you, and TLC is a small "boutique brokerage" that will do its best to earn your 5-Star Review! Call me (cell- best reach) 864-494-8815.
Already listed w/ someone?