SELLING Your Home/Land/Business
First: Don't just hire a Marketing Expert. Hire a MARKET EXPERT.
I am also an Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS) -- which means I am up to speed on our local luxury market trends, have proven experience selling our luxury property, and have access to a vast national network for resources and Buyer referrals. That doesnt mean that I'll only work with luxury homes. It does mean that I will treat YOU as though you are a million-dollar seller.
Second: Never forget that Marketing Exposure FEEDS THE LEADS.
I provide my clients with a comprehensive marketing plan and make the financial commitment to You that many agents are simply unable or unwilling to do. That's why I am unafraid to outline the highlights below for all to see. They are welcome to step up to the plate. When I say I go way beyond the "Passive P's," (Put it on the MLS, Put up a sign, Pray it sells), I mean it. I want your business. You want to SELL.
Agents are all competing for listings. Below are some of the commitments that stand me apart. If you are interviewing agents- ASK them- do they have their own website in addition to the company's (double exposure)? ASK them- can they provide ANY Premium Positioning? Where? ASK them- what target marketing are they willing to do? ASK them- are they on the upside of technical tools--for example do they use QR or Text codes? Video Tours? Aerials? ASK them- what is their IDX solution? (Do they even know what it is?) How do they track their marketing exposure? Do they KNOW the market? How do they communicate ongoing market progress with YOU?
WANT MORE SHOWINGS?
TLC REAL ESTATE is PROUD that we offer a 50/50 split of our commission to Buyer Agents. That makes your home more enticing for Buyer Agents to show! Especially agents bringing their buyers from Greenville, Spartanburg, Columbia... If you are interviewing, ask the Agent what THEIR Buyer Agency payout policy is...
Excellent National/International/Local exposure on the top giant real estate aggregate sites--where you can have Premium Positioning as a "Featured Property" so your listing stands out.
· More Exposure on my TWO business websites. I have dozens of domain names and links driving traffic to these sites with my primary personal business site being www.ChangeYourView.net, plus the TLC Real Estate company site www.GreenwoodTLC.com. These are super mobile-media-friendly sites (for ipads, smartphones etc.) that FEATURE homes & land.
· MLS Marketing: This is your listing's chance to shine. As of summer 2018, we are now allowed up to 75 images. Most agents never took advantage of the prior 45 limit (although granted, sometimes a tree is a tree is a tree...). But I do take great pride in providing quality photography and thorough, helpful detailed information--because your MLS listing is targeting hundreds, even thousands of agents and their buyers thru our MLS' IDX (Internet Data Exchange) feeds- alone a SUPERHUGE advantage over For-Sale-By-Owners.
· Aerial "Birds Eye" Pictures/Video: Will your property look fabulous from a higher elevation? It will depend on trees, location & background, but this is definitely a WOW factor- especially for lake homes, acreage homes, homes that have beautiful landscaping, commercial properties, etc. This is a highly specialized service, limited to only the most appropriate properties, and dependent on the actual landscaping around (i.e. too many trees won't work). TLC Real Estate uses LEGAL FAA-licensed & liability insured aerial photography & video drone services operating in our area. Be wary of companies and agents using unauthorized, uninsured drones for real estate.
· Virtual Tours: Open-plan homes can truly shine with a Virtual Tour or Visual Tour. Our MLS auto-creates a mini-VT, set to music with 5 pictures for each listing. As usual, my VTs go way beyond what 'everyone' does. If your higher-end home fits-the-bill, (open plan, space, especially picturesque), I'll commit the time & $$ to a professionally created Virtual Tour. VTs can be slide shows with alot more photos than the MLS allows, a video tour, or a combo of both formats, VTs are a great way to show potential buyers the special features, layout and "atmosphere" of your property. Your VT will be posted on youtube, Tourbuzz, attached to the MLS, attached to every possible search site that allows them, posted on the company's GreenwoodTLC.com site and my personal ChangeYourView.net site. Awesome exposure!
· 3-D Tours: Every hear of 3-D mapping technology? It's pricey & takes quite a bit longer to do as the specialized camera maps out each room, but it is super cool! It creates a 3-D map of your interior- floor-plan and a dollhouse view. Buyers LOVE this information tool as it lets the viewer zoom in and out & scrutinize your home's details. Better make sure your home can live up to the task for this investment!
· Address Websites: Home for sale website. Yep. Your own. Likely only for higher end properties. I may incorporate other tours into the website as well - i.e. slide shows, video, 3-D. Subject to being able to get a good representative URL/address that makes searchable sense.
· youtube Channels: "Brokerkris" is my channel. I post all my virtual tours there. "TLC Real Estate" also has a youtube channel.
· QR Codes & Text Codes: Quick Response Codes, similar to barcodes, allow smartphone users to scan the "artwork" and have immediate access to the full listing information of Your Listing. We use them on signs, promos, flyers, postcards & advertising. If you are interviewing agents, ASK THEM if they are using QR Codes & how...! How about TEXT CODES, where a buyer can text a unique number and pull up your full listing information!
· Online Advertising: I am always expIoring opportunities that get the best "return" for my clients. For example, I advertise online thru' a program that posts an ad that actually follows people from site to site & has a click-thru to the website and Your Listing. Whether you think it's creepy or cool, it works. It runs my ad on 100s of the nation's top sites, ensuring buyers and sellers see my "digital sign" wherever they go online. It's like a bus ad or a billboard on steroids! This ad pops up regularly on all kinds of diverse sites ranging from nytimes.com, msn.com, sportsyahoo.com, forbes.com and finance.yahoo.com to usatoday, youtube, foxnews, abcnews, nbcnews and even amazon.com! When they click-thru- they have access to Your Listing info. Find me...find you!
Reach the People!
Exposure Feeds the Leads! TLC Real Estate is one of the very few local agencies that are members of LISTHUB as a Premium Brokerage. We joined in 2015 and have remained a loyal client to ensure you have the best exposure and information. Your listing will be syndicated through LISTHUB to 900+ nameable, prominent real estate websites, ranging from major area newspaper and TV sites across the nation, to strategic marketing sites to international platforms. WOW! And, we can TRACK your listing's success in the market. YOU will share in the marketing analysis and get a weekly report, cumulative over time. This isn't a report from just one real estate portal- it's a compilation report outlining your property's exposure success across multiple online portals. THIS IS HUGE and absolutely BLOWS THE WINDOWS out of For-Sale-By-Owner.
EXCELLENT EXPOSURE ON THE TOP PORTALS
Your property will be presented in the TOP major real estate portals, each with their own IDX (Internet Data Exchange) feeds to hundreds of unique real estate sites. We're talking potential "better" exposure to MILLIONS of unique visitors every month, thru paid-accounts with each of these sites. Visit these sites -- see which of our area agents have made these huge commitments to their clients...and to how many, IF any.
· REALTOR.com: THE most accurate, national/international real estate MLS search site. You'll get multiple pix, full copy and fast response lead generation. Only a small % of agencies across the nation keep paying accounts for top exposure. TLC is there!
· Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, YahooHomes.com Your listing has excellent exposure on ALL the major real estate portals. And several not so major, but growing, i.e. HousesforSale.com
· Directories: I have been found thru' a vast variety of respected directories, ie. Linked-in --THE Professional Network, duPont Registry, Unique Homes, Fine Homes International, City Directory, Covington Whos' Who, Real Estate Agent, and of course, locally thru' our Abbeville Chamber of Commerce, Greenwood Chamber of Commerce, Ninety Six Chamber of Commerce, etc. When folks can find me, they may refer your buyer, or find Your Listing. Find me; find you!
I am a CRS, Certified Residential Specialist. We have The Most Comprehesive and Successful Referral Network in the industry. Agents across the globe refer Buyers to me...and hopefully to Your Listing. I pay a generous 25% out of my paycheck to other agencies for referring their buyers to me. Hey, if you are moving to another area, I can set you up with another experience, knowlegeable CRS agent to help you get where you want to go.
· Greenwood Chamber of Commerce: Many folks considering relocating to this area will first check out our busy Chamber's website. I am an Agent Sponsor with click-thru to my ChangeYourView.net website and Your Listing. TLC Real Estate, the company as a whole, is a member with click-thru to GreenwoodTLC.com and Your Listing. See how many agents have made this commitment to their clients.
· Greenwood Newcomers Guide: In 2016-17 and again for 2017-18, TLC has committed big $$ to be a part of the Greenwood Chamber Newcomers Relocation Guide, a comprehensive print and online resource, MASS distributed by the Chamber and available from its website- with direct click-thru to TLC's website and therefore Your Listing. We promote our "Town Lake Country" service but also target LAKE buyers and GOLF Buyers.
· Greenwood County Community Guide: The County discovered that loads of folks are also looking for relocation information on the County's website, so in 2017-2018, the tourism division of the County is incorporating a special video section to introduce Greenwood County and selected businesses to visitors. Of course, TLC is there! We have our own 60 sec. promo geared towards helping Buyers, plus visual exposure within the County's presentation. Find us, find Your Listing!
· Area Info Videos: TLC has put great effort into informing Buyers about our area in general. We have a generic 1-minute TLC Real Estate- Town Lake Country video that is promoted across the media board. We have an EXPLORE GREENWOOD video promoting our diversified real estate. We have a LOVE YOUR LAKE LIFE Lake Greenwood promo video. We have a LOVE YOUR GOLF LIFE video promoting golf & golf homes. They all link to our websites and Your Listing.
· I am Relocation-certified, which means Relocation & Referral companies can search me out to help their buyer- employees relocating to this area. It also means I can help YOU with your relocation to another place. Just tell your employers you have a relocation-certified agent. Being certified means I am trained and prepared to perform all the nuances of the relocation process- the owner & corporate paperwork, strategic marketing, home prep, weekly market reports, etc.
· Lake Marketing: TLC- THE LAKE CONNECTION. With beautiful Lake Greenwood at my back door, I specialize in lake marketing with Premium Positioning/Spotlight status on the #1 site Lakehouse.com, (see link at bottom of page) but I also maintain paid accounts with Lakehomes USA, LakelandsofAmerica.com and several other popular strategic sites. Your lake property will have superior exposure to boaters, fishermen, naturalists, executives, buyers looking for primary homes, second homes, simple weekenders, fixer-uppers, and buyers who want LAND--essentially... all lake lovers. TLC is one of Lake Greenwood's Top Selling Agencies. From fishing cabins to top-end luxury homes, I am a Lake Greenwood expert.
· Golf Marketing: I offer Premium Positioning on the premier golf real estate site, Golfhomes.com, to highlight your golf parcel or golf community home.
· Luxury Marketing: TLC- THE LUXURY COLLECTION. I have been selling Luxury Homes for more than a decade. Certified as a Fine Homes International Specialist and an Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS), I am also an "Elite Agent" w/ the exclusive dupontRegistry.com Luxury Home group and a Luxury Agent Resource on Unique Homes.com. These connections allow me to reach an amazingly affluent audience. Don't think your luxury home can compete with multi-million dollar estates? You might be surprised what this level of buyer may be looking for-- privacy in a smaller town, a quiet getaway w/ convenient amenities etc. Find me, & find Your Listing. These are very pricey options, reserved for the very top end of our market, but wow, what an audience! We can discuss our options.
· Commercial Marketing: TLC- Top Line Commercial. I have paid accounts with Loopnet, Co-Star and several resources at my fingertips to give your commercial property the kind of local/national/international exposure you need. Don't forget heavy networking & coordination w/ Chambers & Economic development groups.
· Hospitality Marketing: This overlaps commercial, but may have its own niche audience. For example, there are numerous websites trying to make advertising money posting B&Bs & Inns for sale. I know which the best ones are, and we can review our options.
· Vintage/Historical Marketing: Again, a niche audience and a lot of websites vying for money. We'll do it right.
· Classified Marketing: Not a fit for every property, but certainly an important tool. I have accounts with numerous classified sites, ranging from Craig's List to our local online newspaper Index Journal & online classified site GwdToday.com.
BUSINESS & LOCAL NETWORKING!
I am a big fan of networking and I'm always connecting with potential buyers or folks who may know a potential buyer, so I am connected to several business and civic organizations. You never know where your buyer is going to come from. I've found our local chambers to be great way to network. Another example, TLC Real Estate has often participated in the Self Regional Healthcare Employee Discount Program - putting our listings in front of all their 1500 employees. We are always finding opportunities to connect with small, big & especially NEW businesses setting up here. I'll ask you to Network too- tell friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers that your home in the market. Even if they aren't interested, they may know someone who is. Send them to me! I will take care of your interest and your referrals with 'TLC.'
No doubt, King of the internet search. TLC Real Estate Greenwood SC is all over it. Google. Google Business. Google Maps. TLC websites. Facebook. Yelp. Individual Listings. youtube. Google us>Find Your Listing.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Your Listing gets exposure through Facebook and other social media platforms. TLC Real Estate has a business page. I have an additional personal business page - Kristen Andersen, Greenwood TLC Real Estate. I am also a member of Linked-In, professional networking for referrals with links to my website and Your Listing. People find me; they find your listing! I even dabble with Pinterest. I have a special "Spread the Word" program that I will send you via email so YOU can share your beautiful listing with YOUR friends too, with just a couple clicks, whether you prefer Facebook, Linked-In, Pinterest or Google.
· Real Estate Publications: Print magazines seem to be getting thinner all the time as agents cut back on their marketing expenses. TLC maintains a full page ad in the glossy Real Estate Showcase magazine- especially for its additional online exposure for ALL my listings.
· Mobile Devices: Both ChangeYourView.net and GreewnoodTLC.com wesbites are mobile/device-friendly, so, of course, I include QR codes (Quick Response) & Text Codes wherever I can for each listing! The majority of Americans now have smartphones- a quick smartphone scan or a quick text will bring up your entire listing in a mobile-friendly presentation - ALL your details, ALL your pictures & of course, my contact info! Yes - I can 'capture' the lead for follow-up.
· Print promos. OK, snail-mailing postcards is old-fashioned and expensive. But, it's also a great way to find out if anyone in your neighborhood might like to bring in a family, friend or co-worker. Sometimes if your home has a unique feature, for example hunting land, I might do a mail-out to properties that are similar to yours, but not necessarily in your neighborhood—because "like minds" know "like minds." I will also do a "Jump Start" program advertising your home in the local Index Journal paper for FOUR consecutive weekends, Fri/Sat/Sun. We also 'dabble' in various local and organizational print 'rags,' ie., see our full page ad in Greenwood's local Options magazine in 2018, among others.
· Real Estate Flyers: IF HOME IS OCCUPIED, I'll design attractive and colorful info flyers that you can hand out wherever you want & I'll attach an information box to the For Sale sign so that passers-by can find out details about your home. QR & text coded of course! (This is not an option for vacant homes, as vacant flyer boxes only annoy Buyers.) For in the home, I'll prepare a detailed Showing Binder so when other agents are showing, they'll have complete information and take-aways for the Buyer.
· Signs: TLC signs are easy to see, read & remember, w/ the ability to show additional rider information--like Quick Response & Text Response codes or property special features.
· Public Open Houses & Realtor Tours: We will discuss the merits of these options. A lot has to do with location. What may a good idea for one, may not be appropriate for another.
· Misc. promos: I am always looking for unique ways to promote my business, my primary website and therefore Your Listing. Promos range from radio campaigns (don't laugh, I'll sing you my 30 second jingle) and print ads, to community event sponsorship to get the website out there. Funds are tight with my massive marketing plan, but I have managed to commit to a few important win-wins including the Gwd. Soup Kitchen, Greenwood Cancer Fund, the Gwd Humane Society. TLC remains committed as a top sponsor for the annual Lake Greenwood Clean-up Blitz. All helping me to help you while helping them. Cool, huh? My websites have been promoted on all sorts of items-- grocery tapes, prescription bags, t-shirts etc. I'm out there. For you.
· GOT IDEAS? My marketing is not limited to this plan only and I am always open for new approaches in an always challenging market. I believe these commitments, however, match or beat any agent in this area. I am a "Top Producer." Believe me, I will do my best for you, and TLC is a small "boutique brokerage," that will do its best to earn your 5-Star Rating! Call me (cell- best reach) 864-494-8815.
Already listed w/ someone?